R 3,895.00 *
Prices excluded VAT and delivery costs
Delivery time approx. 2 to 4 weeks
- Order number: HI1090T
This combination glass-body pH electrode is designed for industrial applications with features... more
Product information "HI1090T Combination Glass-body pH Electrode, 3 bar max pressure and T-type connection"
This combination glass-body pH electrode is designed for industrial applications with features such as a ground glass junction, high temperature glass, and T-type connection. With it's durable design, you can count on this electrode to stand up to your process environment.
- Combination glass-body pH electrode.
- Low temperature glass for fast stabilization and more accurate results at lower temperatures.
- Built for everyday, demanding use in industrial applications.
- Single combined electrode that has both sensing and reference components for added convenience.
General purpose glass formulation.
- General purpose glass provides the best response over the entire pH range and can be used for a wide range of applications.
Ground glass junction
- Commonly used junction type because glass with the correct expansion coefficient is easily welded to the glass body allowing for proper electrolyte flow.
- Designed by Hanna to take advantage of both PG 13.5 thread and screw cap. The PG 13.5 thread ensures proper in-line installation while the screw cap allows for maximum versatility making it possible to connect a cable of different lengths.
- Glass body electrodes are easier to clean, can withstand high pressure and high temperature applications, and offers high resistance to aggressive chemicals.
Double junction technology with gel polymer filling
- Ensure long electrode life and reliability in harsh environments.
|Junction / Flow Rate||Double, PTFE|
|Junction Type/Flow Rate||Double, ground glass|
|Type of Electrolyte||Polymer|
|Glass Type||(-5 to 95°C/ 23-203°F)|
|Max. Pressure||3 bar (43.5 psi)|
|Probe Mounting||PG 13.5 Thread|
Related links to "HI1090T Combination Glass-body pH Electrode, 3 bar max pressure and T-type connection"