Prices excluded VAT and delivery costs
Delivery time approx. 2 to 4 weeks
- Order number: HI93510
Water resistant thermistor thermometer with probe
The HI-93510 is a water resistant thermometer tailored for use in the laboratory.
Supplied complete with a high accuracy general purpose probe, it offers system accuracy of +/- 0.4°C making it the ideal choice as a reference thermometer.
HI-93510 is a high performance, waterproof thermometer made for lab and field use. This precision instrument features new electronics to provide the user with unsurpassed accuracy and repeatability across the entire measuring range. a waterproof thermometer tailored for the lab and field. The LCD displays the highest and lowest readings in the cycle along with the current temperature. To freeze the reading for easy recording, simply press the HOLD button. Celsius or Fahrenheit range can be selected at the touch of a button.
A diverse assortment of HI 762 probes and cable lengths are available. Probes can be ordered with different handle colors to prevent cross-contamination.
Advanced battery management features include a display of remaining battery power at startup, low battery warning and BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) which alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings.
- Quality control
- Laboratory reference thermometer
- Critical temperature checks
- Dual level backlit LCD displays highest and lowest readings in the cycle plus current temperature
- HOLD button freezes the reading for ease of recording
- Compact water resistant casing
- Advanced battery management features promote optimum working order
- Exceptionally long battery life of 2000 hours
- Battery error prevention system and low battery warning
- HI-762BL air/liquid stainless steel probe supplied as standard
- CAL button for calibration at 0°C in ice
- Waterproof casing
- High accuracy ±0.4°C/±0.8°F
- Switch between °C and °F at the touch of a button
- HOLD button
- BEPS (Battery Error Protection System) and low battery warning
- 2000 hour battery life
- HI-762BL temperature probe
Accessories - available as optional
- HI-710007 Shockproof rubber boot in blue
- HI-710008 Shockproof rubber boot in orange
- Range of test keys at-18°C, 0.0°C, 70°C
Order Information: HI 93510 is supplied with HI 762BL temperature probe, batteries and instructions.
|Range||-50.0 to 150.0°C; -58.0 to 302.0°F|
|Resolution||0.1°C; 0.1°F (-58.0 to 230.0°F) and 0.2°F (outside)|
|Accuracy||±0.4°C; ±0.8°F (for 1 year, excluding probe error)|
|Probe||HI 762BL air/liquid, stainless steel thermistor temperature probe with black handle and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Battery Type / Life||1.5V AA (3) / approximately 2000 hours of continuous use (with backlight off); HI 93510 only: auto-off selectable after 8 or 60 minutes of non-use (can be disabled)|
|Environment||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions||150 x 80 x 36 mm (5.9 x 3.1 x 1.4")|
|Weight||235 g (8.3 oz.)|