Prices excluded VAT and delivery costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HI1006-1005
Hanna presents a series of combination pH electrodes incorporating over 20 years of electrode manufacturing experience.
The most advanced feature of this series is the electrode shape with a flat tip, virtually eliminating deposits that can foul the electrode, significantly reducing necessary maintenance. This characteristic makes flat tip electrodes ideal for continuous in-line monitoring and for solutions containing aggressive chemicals.
- Self-cleaning flat tip sensor for significantly reduced maintenance.
- Provided with an internal matching pin that can avoid typical problems caused by grounding loop current.
- 3/4” NPT external thread on both ends for easy installation.
Select the flat tip electrode that best fits your process requirements by choosing from the following technical characteristics:
|Product Code||Cable Length||Connection||Internal Temperature Sensor||Glass Type||Junction|
|HI1006-4005||5m (16.4')||BNC||No||Fluoride Resistant (HF)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2405||5m (16.4')||BNC||Pt1000||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-3005||5m (16.4')||BNC||No||High Temperature (HT)||PTFE|
|HI1006-3007||7m (22.97')||BNC||No||High Temperature (HT)||PTFE|
|HI1006-3205||5m (16.4')||BNC||Pt100||High Temperature (HT)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2005||5m (16.4')||BNC||No||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-1005||5m (16.4')||BNC||No||Low Temperature (LT)||PTFE|
|HI1016-3005||5m (16.4')||BNC||No||High Temperature (HT)||PTFE|
|HI1006-1007||7m (22.97')||BNC||No||Low Temperature (LT)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2010||10m (32.8')||BNC||No||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2015||15m (49.2')||BNC||No||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-3010||10m (32.8')||BNC||No||High Temperature (HT)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2210||10m (32.8')||BNC||Pt100||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-1205||5m (16.4')||BNC||Pt100||Low Temperature (LT)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2205||5m (16.4')||BNC||Pt100||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2305||5m (16.4')||Direct/ Color Coded Wires||Pt100||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2505||5m (16.4')||Direct/ Color Coded Wires||Pt1000||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-4205||5m (16.4')||BNC||Pt100||Fluoride Resistant (HF)||PTFE|
|HI1006-2215||15m (49.2')||BNC||Pt100||General Purpose (GP)||PTFE|
|HI1006-3715||15m (49.2')||Direct/ Color Coded Wires||Pt100||High Temperature (HT)||PTFE|
- Three junction types are available:
• Annular non-clogging PTFE junction, for testing solutions with high content of suspended solids or for high pressure installation
• Open junction, ideal for wastewater analysis
- Electrodes are wired for direct connection to a transmitter or process controller, or with the standard BNC connector.
- Hanna has developed four types of specialized glass. First is a durable sensor glass for general purpose, industrial use. This glass can withstand the stress of daily use. The remaining types of electrode glass allow continuous monitoring in highly acidic solutions containing fluoride ions, as well as high or low temperature process and streams significantly increase the electrode life.
- Models with a built-in amplifier are necessary for long distance measurements, where it is not possible to install a transmitter. The internal amplifier can be powered directly from select Hanna process controllers or a power source that supplies the appropriate voltage.
- The pH electrodes with built-in 3-wire Pt100 or Pt1000 temperature sensor allow for the temperature compensation of pH readings as well as temperature measurements.
- Non-amplified electrodes are provided with a 5, 10 or 15 m cable (16’, 33’ or 49’), while the amplified models are provided with a 15, 25, 50 or 75 m cable (49, 82, 164 or 246’).