Prices excluded VAT and delivery costs
Delivery time approx. 2 to 4 weeks
- Order number: HI983124
HI983124 Pool Line EC/TDS meter used to measure the salt levels in swimming pools, hot tubs, or spas. This lightweight, waterproof tester offers high accuracy, high range EC/TDS (0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm EC/ 0.00 to 10.00 ppt TDS) and temperature measurements in a single handheld unit.
- Replaceable EC/TDS electrode
- Automatic calibration
HI983124 Pool Line Combo tester is a highly accurate, waterproof pH meter that can also measure EC/TDS in the high range (0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm EC and 0.00 to 10.00 ppt TDS) and temperature. This floating, waterproof tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. In addition the EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC) for temperature fluctuations. The EC/TDS conversion factor (CONV) is selectable by the user, as well as the temperature compensation coefficient ? (BETA).
HI983124 is ideal for checking the salt level of swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas. The accurate reading of EC/TDS to monitor the salt levels in the pool is important to always be sure that there is enough salt present for the chlorine generation to take place. The optimum level is based on the generator being used but a value of 6.00 to 8.00 mS/cm (3.00 to 4.00 ppt = 3000 to 4000 ppm) is common.
Replaceable EC Electrode
The HI983124 tester features an easy to replace electrode cartridge. The electrode features asturdy, snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break!
High Accuracy EC/TDS Graphite Probe
The graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy due to the reduction of polarization that is common with meters that use a stainless steel sensor. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
2 sensors in a single meter
- Amperometric EC/TDS sensor
- Exposed temperature probe for fast and stable readings
- Designed to float if accidently dropped in sample
- Conductivity up to 20.00 mS/cm and TDS up to 10.00 ppt TDS
Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor
- Selectable conversion factor from 0.45 or 1.00
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in oC or oF along with EC or TDS reading
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
Battery % level at startup
Low Battery Indicator
- When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Auto-off feature automatically shuts off the meter after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life