Prices excluded VAT and delivery costs
Delivery time approx. 2 to 4 weeks
- Order number: HI76407_4
- Shielded, waterproof cable
- Protective sleeve
- PEI probe for best field protection
- Linearized and accurate thermistor temperature sensor protected behind a stainless steel cover
- Glass encapsulated platinum cathode
- Thin permeable PTFE membrane isolates the sensor elements from the testing solution, but allows oxygen to enter (HI 76407A/P)
The HI 76407 dissolved oxygen probe is extremely rugged, making it perfect for both laboratory and field applications. Calibration is fast, simple and all DO readings are temperature compensated.
The pre-tensioned, ready-made PTFE membrane can be changed in a few seconds without the need to stretch and cut replacements.
For use with HI 4421 and HI 2400 laboratory bench DO meters. 4 m (13') cable