Prices excluded VAT and delivery costs
Delivery time approx. 2 to 4 weeks
- Order number: HI144
The HI144 is a waterproof, temperature data logger that can be programmed to log data from 1 minute to 24 hours interval by using the docking cradle and PC software. Other programming options include high and low alarms and a choice of how the data logging starts. The HI144-10 includes the USB cradle and PC software while the HI144 is for the data logger only.
- Stores up to 8,000 measurements.
- 2-year battery life.
- Programmable high and low alarms
The monitoring of environmental temperature is very important for many different applications. For cold food storage it is necessary to ensure that the product is always stored properly to maintain quality and for safety to prevent bacteria growth. The monitoring of temperature is critical through all stages in food distribution. This includes from the time it is packaged and stored to transportation to the local market or restaurant. The HI144-10 will help to be compliant in recording temperatures as part of a HACCP monitoring program.
For building maintenance these loggers can track the environmental temperatures of an office or warehouse to ensure that heating or air conditioning thermostats are programmed correctly and that the hot or cold air is distributed evenly.
Using the supplied PC software HI144-10 can be programmed to record the temperature in intervals from 1 minute to 24-hour can store up to 8,000 readings. The reading can be reviewed on a PC in both table and graphical formats. The graphing function allows the readings to be scaled for increased resolution and, if programmed, to see them in relation to the low and high alarms.
All of the programming is done through a USB docking cradle and PC software. The PC software offers graphical user interface for customizing the settings of the data logger. Once programmed the data logger can be set to start by using the PC, at a specific date/time, by push button start on the logger itself.
The HI144-10 is supplied with the HI144T-Logger, USB cradle, wall mount with lock and software. At a reduced cost, additional HI144 T-loggers can be ordered without the cradle and software. Each T-logger has its' own unique serial number to identify individual units.
Compact waterproof data logger
- LCD displays temperature, high and low alarms, logging status and battery indicator
- Wall mount with lock
- USB docking cradle for programming and transferring of data
- Choice of start: From the PC, a specific date/time, or push button on T-Logger
- Choice of measurement units: oC or oF to display on LCD
- High and low alarm set points with indicators on LCD
- Selectable logging interval in minutes and hours
- Choice of data management: Store until full, fixed number or wrap around
Instrument status review
- Battery life and days used
- Serial number of device
- Programmed device settings
- Graphic user interface to program settings
- Data export as an .xls file
- Built in graphing that can be scaled with quick reference to programmed high and low alarm
- The HI144-10 is supplied with the HI144 T-Logger, USB cradle, wall mount with lock and software. Additional HI144 T-loggers can be ordered separately.
|Range (°C)||-30.0 to 70.0°C|
|Range (°F)||-22.0 to 158.0°F|
|Accuracy (°C)||±0.4°C (-20 to 60°C); ±0.6°C (outside)|
|Accuracy (°F)||±0.7°F (-4 to 140°C); ±1.1°F (outside)|
|Data Logging||Up to 8000 samples|
|Logging Interval||user selectable, from 1 minute to 24 hours|
|Battery Type / Life||1 x CR2032 3V lithium battery / approximately 2 years|
|Dimensions||60 x 37 x 17 mm (2.4 x 1.5 x 0.7’’)|
|Weight||29.4 g (1 oz.)|
|Ordering Information||Each HI144 is supplied with: CR2032 lithium battery, wall cradle, lock, & instruction manual.
Each HI144-10 is supplied with: HI144, HI144002 USB communication cradle, & HI92144 Windows® compatible application software uploaded on a USB stick, CR2032 lithium battery, wall cradle, lock, & instruction manual.